“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."
Monday, March 3, 2014
Fudge Cake
Sternberg will buy you a piece of wonderful fudge cake (or other delicious treat at Rendezvous) if you comment here saying you saw this by the end of Friday, March 7th. (And no fair telling others. I am on a limited income!)
8 comments:
Boo-yah! I like mine with whipped cream.
I seen your delicious pic. But maybe next time!
I seen your delicious pic. But maybe next time!
Show me the money!
I have my spoon in hand!!!
next wed night at rendezvous? Meet at 9:00? Or whenever you get there. I know thursday is supposed to be pabama night.............................
I can get there next Wednesday! And Rendezvous fudge cake will help me remember! Nicely bribed, Sterny.....
I know it is march 11 - can I get a bite or 3? - I like pie anyway..
Post a Comment