Your first Challenge:
Find a single parent that you feel needs to be reminded that God loves them. As a parent, I can't even imagine how difficult life would be without my wife. I also know that there are some Knights who have / are walking through life like this. May God bless you also with the strength and energy that you need to be the parent God intends you to be.
So, however you/your family decides to show God's love, go for it! Cookies, pictures, notes of encouragement, small gift cards, or other cool ideas. Write this on your weekly To Do List, calendar, forehead, or wherever you will remember it. And if it gets forgotten, no worries. Just tune in next week for another opportunity. Also, notice on the right side of this blog is a survey question. It is completely anonymous, but I kinda like to see how many people's lives are touched.
I am sure God will nudge you to help this idea grow. So if you have any twists you would like to add, feel free to shoot me an email or whatever. For example, how could we incorporate Family Prayer night on Tuesdays? What other ideas are out there? I do NOT wish for this to replace the monthly Pabama runs. Just add a little family element to the mix.
Have fun, and check in next Sunday to see Challenge #2!

1 comment:
People say; "cheese, you know Sternberg?"
and I say; "yup; he's my challenging friend..."
or is it
"it's a challenge to be his friend" ....(?) nooooo!!
it could be ....
"he's always up for a challenge..."
Whichever way it is; Thanks for the challenge!
Post a Comment