One of the highlights of the month for me is the Pabama! run. It feels so great to be plugged into God and serving him. Another awesome run (Cheese, thanks for the pictures!)
Some highlights:
- Family struggling with relationships and finances
- We were able to bless them with non-food items to help with the budget
- 10 guys circled in prayer inside the entrance to Meijers - Pabama!!!
- Black Thunder brought a new member - Welcome to 'Koosh'! (Come'on, you can figure that one out!)
- New ?signature? of the group - The $10 Wesco popcorn bag? (If you reverse the letters of 'bag', and then flip the 'b', and then replace the 'a' with an 'o' you have 'God' .... coincidence?)
- Prayers felt from Knights not in attendance - Thank you!
- Official Fuel - Herm's poop balls! You rock Herm!
- Most important - I am confident God was able to use our strange, small actions for his glory!!!
"I love it when HIS plan comes together!"

3 comments:
Found this post on the recipient's facebook:
THANK YOU to ever was going Gods work tonight . You brought me hope & strength when I was weary . A wonderful reminder of how truly wonderful GOD is and a reminder to look to God for answers .
I'm overwhelmed with your generosity & kindness ..
I am so blessed with the most amazing friends who have been truly family to me !
God Bless !
You guys are all awesome! I'm a lucky man to be associated with you all. To God be the Glory!
Great update! But I am on the outside looking in. Was there 2 drops last night? One to the mom and children and one to the father? Or are they still living under one roof? Any chance on some details of the scene? I was sketchy on this from the beginning.
Cheese, you have a talent for pictures!!!
I couldn't just have one picture from the run on the Blog. Black out stripes have been added to protect identities and becauase "It's not about us..."
Post a Comment