“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Monday, May 7, 2012

Where do you find happiness?



At Covenant Life Church's annual "Day to Shine"event, I am pleased to let you all know that I found something that everyone is looking for.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I found HAPPINESS!  I was so excited as I was picking up trash at Griffin elementary school Sunday.  There, deep under some bushes, was a scrap of paper with one word on it - happiness.  It actually looked a lot like the photo above.

What a great reminder from God:  when we serve others, we will indeed find true happiness.

Praise Jesus and Pabama!

3 comments:

fogel said...

I think that is awesomeness.

Dyk said...

Pabama!

Cheese said...

Now if I could just find slips of paper that say:

Peace…
Discipline
Wisdom
Foresight….

I’ll keep looking and reading the Bible…!

Post a Comment