Pabama is a little elusive to define. Maybe the best summary is when you feel in the Wheel House of the Spirit. The rush that surpasses any rush found on this earth.
Sometimes all you can do is give examples of when you have felt this, or seen someone act in this way. I have an example. Anna Walker (daughter of our own infamous Chris Walker, who plays bass and sings a little on the album Andy Ferris: The Beginning of Much to Say, as well as others) a
while back heard my wife tell her mom that I was sick with my cold. Pabama! is Anna instantly dropping to the sidewalk and drawing me this picture. I think this was the major cause of my recovery, and you can't prove otherwise.
Happy late 5th birthday Anna, I want people to be safe, so I vote for you!!!


2 comments:
That is definiatly PABAMA! Anna becomes the hands of Jesus... Happy belated birthday Anna!
Here, here, Dyk! My daughter's sense of compassion is overwhelmingly more Jesus-like than my own. Seeing how she immediately wants to help care for people in various ways (making drawings and telling jokes are her favorite ways to do this).....well, let's just say that it does my heart proud, while making me wonder where I lost that along the line. I want to take care of people, but it doesn't come out like it does with her.
Oh, and I can't tell you exactly how many of those little drawings I have in my desk drawer at work, and a folder by my bed at home. :)
Post a Comment