Brothers, I have been starting to realize how self-centered I am. It's actually scary how deep this 'self-centeredness' is (more on this later). But, with so much going on in life (an interesting statement), I don't have the time to 'organize' something. So, if you are like me (and no, you don't have to admit to that), and struggle with time, here are some quick ideas you can do with your family, tying into your grocery shopping, etc! (P.S. Kids enjoy knocking on a door and running back to the car too! Although there are some additional issues like added time to buckle up, and explaining how knocking and running really isn't mean in this scenario.) Let's be the hands and feet!
I will try to post some note cards, etc. later that you can print to provide with these if you like.
(For details - See the Pabama Action Team page, scroll down to the red heading: Pabama - Weekly, with the family ideas!)
- Mom, 3yr. old and 2yr. old just moved here from CO with the shirts on their backs.
- Love Inc. - Office supplies
- Love Inc. - Groceries!
No comments:
Post a Comment