“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Saturday, August 25, 2012

GoddoG - Let's give it a try!

Two things I learned tonight:
   1.  You can't talk about hot dogs for an hour at 11pm without making yourself really hungry!
   2.  The guys in this group rock!  A lot!

Oh yeah, we are going to give GoddoG's a try in 2 weekends (assuming the health department rumors pan out.).  Please pray.  The goal is to show God's love in it's true form, with no strings attached.

If you want to join, let me know.  We will probably have 2-3 guys in the field .... And the rest praying at church.

Until then, just remember the GoddoG slogan:  'Nothing says God Loves You like liquified meat stuffed in a skin!'

5 comments:

Sternberg said...

let's do it!

Anonymous said...

Have Grill will travel... IN!

Jimbelaya said...

So in! And yes, I made myself some brats as soon as I got home.....

Third Shifter said...

I got the just of it. Need more deets, but so IN! Friday or Saturday?

Third Shifter said...

I got the just of it. Need more deets, but so IN! Friday or Saturday?

Post a Comment