If you aren't confident of what you are able to accomplish, this is the year for you .... here are some opportunities on the physical side ....
- Saturday - June 29, 2013 - Pabama! Team event. Get Some Nuts for this one!
- If you are ready - Just <start here>
- If your Toes feel a little wet (aka you are a Toe Dipper), then follow these:
- First - http://thepabamaknights.blogspot.com/2012/09/blog-post.html
- Second - http://thepabamaknights.blogspot.com/2012/09/pabama-adventure-june-2013-part-2.html
- Third - http://thepabamaknights.blogspot.com/2012/09/pabama-adventure-june-2013-part-3.html
- DEFINITELY this one - Fourth - http://thepabamaknights.blogspot.com/2012/09/pabama-adventure-june-2013-part-4.html
- Now you are ready! <Click here>
- But Dyk, I can't . . . . it's too hard . . . .
- It's not a race, but a team event, we run, crawl, and finish together! (But it will definitely require some training)
- Krazy Karl has done it, ask him your wimpy questions.
- Post if you are interested, and I will email you the Team registration.
- Sunday - October 13, 2013 - More nuts, do you have them .... ?
3 comments:
Kind of early to commit, but....
I'm IN!
In, preparation for this will require a new very large tattoo!
Just so there is No Backing Out from here... I got Nuts! I'm in!!!
Post a Comment