“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2 Corinthians 3:18

'And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.' - 2 Corinthians 3:18

Wow ... what a passage.  The thought that I am being transformed into the likeness of the Lord .... and then the it doesn't tell me to 'get my ducks in a row' and make sure I am transforming myself ....

'And we ... are being transformed ....'

Thank you God, and Father, help me 'turn to you' (v16) and be open to this transformation.

4 comments:

Sternberg said...

We just read the story of Moses for our family devotions. He talked with God on the mountain, getting the ten commandments. When he comes down the mountain, he has to put a veil on because his face is glowing.

Do I "look different" / glow because I know Jesus?

Unknown said...

I needed this today! You Guys Rock! When I grow up I want to be like Dyk and Sternberg! No really, your closeness to the lord and how you lead and teach your families to make your houses the Lord's home is Awesome! And I home to be there some day.

Unknown said...

Sternberg, no your face doesn't glow because you know Jesus. It glows because you reflect Jesus! You Rock!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment