“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Monday, July 29, 2013

XXX church

Jim Baker was not able to post this, so I am posting for him: (As Jim stated, I would not watch this one with your younger kids, and it confirms something I have heard numerous times. When she talks about how she started she says 'They made me feel beautiful . . . ' My daughters NEED to know that I find them beautiful. They NEED to know that they ARE beautiful since they are God's creation. If I don't give them that, they will find it somewhere.)

Jim's comments: It was especially interesting to hear her talk about looking for "love" in the wrong places, and finally finding that God is Love.... just thought I'd pass along something that kind of impacted my heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment