Monday morning will be here soon enough. For many of us that means we go back to the grind of the work week. Busy busy busy, trying to make it until next weekend.
I know most days I am driving home and think to myself, "self, what did you actually accomplish for the Kingdom today?" I know God will do great things despite my pitiful efforts, but I also believe that God would love it if I were more intentional about being "a light" to my coworkers.
And that is the challenge this week. It is a challenge for me, as well as for all you Knights out there. Drop off a little note of encouragement letting a coworker know that they are appreciated and that God loves them. This one may be a little tougher for the kiddos to connect to, but I am sure they can make some nice pictures that can be given out.
Not sure which guy in the picture represents you, but here is a double challenge: encourage your recipient to pay it forward. Who knows what God will do with this, but we do all know that He has a plan and is faithful to complete it.
"God works in different ways, but is the same God who does the work in all of us."
1 Corinthians 12:6
No comments:
Post a Comment