Thank God for inspiring Dyk to deliver an awesome message this morning at Covenant Life Church. Do we really "delight" the word of God? Do we "meditate" on it day and night? This is the inspired word of God and we should be craving it daily. Where does the word of God fall in priority when put up against the desires of this world? Dyk gave some great perspective on the bible and why we should be in love with it. This was truly a great message from God and an eye opener for all of us.
I wish I had done this during the message but "AMEN BROTHER!!" It is not uploaded yet but if you want to listen for yourself check this link to the CLC podcasts.... http://www.ghclc.org/multi_media/clc_sermons_online
PABAMA!!!
4 comments:
Great Job Mr. Dyk - I loved listening to you
Brother Dyk, you inspire me! I given you PABAMA!, Digital High Fives, and a AMEN BROTHER!! Way to deliver God's message!
It is now online!
http://www.ghclc.org/multi_media/clc_sermons_online
Post a Comment