“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toby Mac - Lose Myself


Take all of the good and all of the bad
'Cause all of it's on me
Take all of my ways, the things that I chase
The things that control me

And all that I hide, could you bring me to light?
Could you open my eyes and show me?

Take all that was me and shape it to be
Reflecting you solely

I wanna lose myself, lose myself to find you
I wanna lose myself, lose myself to find you

I don't care how it sounds
Burn it all to the ground
Your kingdom, my desire (Dyk's favorite line)
I wanna lose myself, lose myself to find
To find you
(I need to find you/I need to find you)


It's not about us:  To GOD be the Glory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So..this convicts me to make a list....
What do I chase?
What things control me?

Dyk said...

At the top of the list: Craigslist . . .
Hey, you asked!

Post a Comment