“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Friday, October 10, 2014

God's Invisible Universe

My first post here, so go easy on me. :) Some of you know that I'm an online teacher, and I get the pleasure of making educational videos. I've been playing around with a new concept that I wanted to share with you guys.

We talk about God's "Special Revelation" as his Holy Word, and we talk about God's "General Revelation" as nature/creation all around us. We spend a lot of time talking about what God is teaching us through his Word (and for good reason), but I'm also interested in exactly what God is teaching us (about Himself and ourselves) through the world he created. So, I have it in mind to make some videos that combine what we've learned from science with our Christian faith to try to understand God and ourselves a little better.

Here's the first video...


2 comments:

Sternberg said...

Rock on brother! Amazing - I really do need to stop and think about this kind of stuff more often. Thanks for sharing!

Cheese said...

nice.........
that goes down smooth. Love the images; the spinning atoms, the pie chart, the anatomy drawings. A fine fine job; let's here for this first video from the new guy..... (what'd you say your name was again kid).....

Post a Comment