“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A blog! Wow, now that's Pabama!

Thanks to Sternberger for setting this up, I now feel younger than 40, I am posting in a blog!  Not sure what I am supposed to do . . . but for breakfast I had a mix of Life and Special K . . . then some coffee . . . or wait, is that what I am supposed to do for Facebook . . . or was it Twitter.  Sternberg - Help!

All seriousness aside:  I am praying this for each and every one of you today:  ' Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  If you do this, you will experince God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.'

And that's Pabama!

Dyk

No comments:

Post a Comment