“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Men of Honor study

Hey Guys,
Nice job on the blog site Sternberg, this is my first-ever post too but I'm not yet 40!  I wanted to share a potential study guide that might prove useful for us down the road.  Just to practice my blogging skills, I've also added it to the list at right.  Here is a link to a page that shares some more detail.  And here's a picture....and no, I didn't alter the cover either!! Crazy huh?  Guess we're meant to do it sometime....

-Mitchem

http://www.christianbook.com/men-of-honor-mens-group-study/mike-cleveland/9781885904614/pd/904614?event=AFF&p=1013082&#curr

1 comment:

Dyk said...

That cover is Pabama! Thanks Mitchem, I look forward to this!

Post a Comment