“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Friday, September 16, 2011

Don't think I could sum it up any better . . .

I was there when they crucified my Lord
I held the scabbard when the soldier drew his sword
I threw the dice when they pierced His side
But I've seen Love conquer the great divide


Who?  "You're mighty young to write such heavy lyrics"

1 comment:

Sternberg said...

When love comes to town.....
Thank you Bono.

Post a Comment