.....and I asked her these "10 questions"...thanks to some guidance from Dennis Rainey.
1. What could I do to make you feel more loved?
2. What could I do to make you feel more respected?
3. What could I do to make you feel more understood?
4. What could I do to make you more secure?
5. What could I do to make you feel more confident in our future?
6. What attribute would you like me to develop?
7. What attribute would you like me to help you develop?
8. What achievement in my life would bring you the greatest joy?
9. What would indicate to you that I really desire to be more Christlike?
10. What mutual goal would you like to see us accomplish?
If you ever feel like you need something to pray about, or work on specifically? Ask your spouse this list of questions. I assure you, it will take you to your knees.
God Bless,
-Mitchem
1 comment:
Half of me is yelling Pabama!, the other half is saying, 'Do I really have to . . . . '. But, Mitchem, you have inspired me, I will do it!
Post a Comment