“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Thursday, September 8, 2011

If you question PABAMA call TODD REMO....

Thanks for a great meeting knights - It was a great reminder of what pabama is all about. God's Spirit moves in ways that we can't plan or coordinate. Our objective is to help those in need. Addressing the physical or emotional need through gifts of food, encouragement, kindness, and prayer. The Jesus need is in constant motion through the Spirit! Praise God that we have the opportunity to MAN UP for Jesus.
I learned that I need to keep my eyes open for people that have a need and are hurting. Don't run for comfort and the easy button. Jump in and let the Spirit work - That's Pabama

1 comment:

chris said...

this is Chris Spradlin, I am the author of EpicParent.tv and I just wanted to thank you guys for spreading the EP word!!

Post a Comment