“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Here we go

If your wife is currently enrolled in Pabama Princess weekend 1.0 (Oct. 7-8), check your email.  We need to get the ball rolling.

So far, I believe:
Sternberg, Clausing, Dyk, Riemersma, and Griswold are in.

Baker is a maybe.

Any others, let me know.  I feel like I forgetting someone.  I will be sending out the next correspondence in 1-2 business days.  It will be in email format, and it will not self destruct.  (I haven't figured out how to add that feature to the blog, and not sure that I want to). 

1 comment:

Dyk said...

My Princess is IN, let the fun beGIN!

Post a Comment