“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Friday, October 14, 2011

Touching People's Lives....


3 comments:

Brandi said...

It hasn't been easy....but I have denied, denied, denied any involvement and I think DJ believes me! She asked me if they knew who did this - I said I didn't think so. Then, she asked if I could get the responsible party a thank you. I told her that I understand her need to be grateful - and said I would make it happen. YOU GUYS ROCKED THEIR WORLD!!! Thank you for being so generous. I know this was an "unusual" Pabama......not much man-power needed this time. You - as a group - outdid yourselves and they are truly grateful!!! THANK YOU!!! Brandi

Sternberg said...

Thank you to the Mitchem clan for making us look good!

Dyk said...

Pabama! This is what it's all about! Well done, good and faithful Mitchems!

Post a Comment