“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Sunday, February 19, 2012

C'ville Unite!

The Coopersville Knights have officially kicked off.  And even though there is only one knight that has been dubbed into service so far, the wheels are turning.  Everyone, please welcome Jim "my life is the definition of Pabama" Hunter.  (hard to see, but notice the C on his chest!).



I will try to put upcoming Coopersville info on the list on the blog as well.  But I just want everyone to know, if you are a Pabama Knight, then you can also be included in the C'ville subgroup.  So, if you ever want to join us on a mission, then "just do it" (my favorite slogan from the past).

4 comments:

Dyk said...

The fishnet stockings have Sternberg written all over them!

Sternberg said...

Yeah, I typed "flaming c" into google for the above picture. And many pictures of Conan's character came up. Slightly inappropriate, but funny. Super C!

the Hunters said...

Um, I'm feeling the love, I think?

Dyk said...

You get used to Sternberg love, after a while . . .

Post a Comment