“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing - The 'Pabama Signal'

Everyone:
This is the Pabama signal:  I will email it to all of you.  If you put it out with your request, the Knights will saddle up, and come a charging!  It is probably best suited for short term, outside the regular meeting requests.

Wow, come to think of it, I have just such a request!  What a co-indidence! 

(Play inspiriation, Mission Impossible type music here)
Mission:  Move 4 pieces of furniture
Story:  One of our 3 Christmas recipients has moved.  She cannot move the large furniture.
Specifics:  Please synchronize your time pieces to:  http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/simpletime.html and meet at the Meijers in the parking lot by the gas station at 8:30pm, Monday the 13th.  Email Dyk, and we are looking for a trailer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In!

Sternberg said...

Sternberg is IN, let the fun begIN! Seems like I've heard that somewhere before. Sorry though, no trailer.

Anonymous said...

Trailer is covered... see ya there!
PABAMA!!

Chris Walker said...

I've got the kids until 9:30p or 10p while Megan is working. I'll call or text when she gets home to see if my presence could still be useful....

Sternberg said...

Really walker, you dont need to get us presents!

Post a Comment