
Oh yeah sorry, Dyk and I thought this was an ok substitute to the Snake King mtng. Timing was critical with the theater and all....
trailer link
The facts guys, you can figure it out from here.....
This Thursday, March 15
Holland 7
9:30PM
Ok, I'll help: Ya'll meet at Meijer south parking lot at 8:45 :) See ya there. Some Hollanders have been invited to join.....PABAMA!
5 comments:
uh, does this mean no snake kings? ok here, but one "cheesy" member of the group might have a bone to pick with you!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Sorry Sternberg, I updated the posting....
I have been wanting to see this movie and based on the comments on the Snake Kings Blog.. maybe we could use a little more time to process this chapter. I am in. Anybody want to carpool? I can take 3 to 3 1/2 guys with me.
I am in, and Sabatino, I am one of the 3 guys, not the 1/2.
I am in... I'll take a spot too... I mean one spot... not the half and not two.
Post a Comment