“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just in case……

….you’re wondering if you are being a spiritual leader in your home, ask yourself these tough questions. Accept Gods grace and work with Him to get better, not bitter.
  • Is your wife weary, worn out and always feeling like she is carrying too much on her shoulders?
  • Does your marriage lack romance and true intimacy?
  • Are your children emotionally distant from you and spiritually apathetic toward God?
  • Is your own faith and spiritual condition weak or mediocre at best?
God has put something inside us men that longs to be courageous. And when a man uses that courage to lead his wife well, she tends to bloom. But be sure of this: it all starts with us, the man.
-Excerpted from the book, “Resolution for Men”, coming out with the launch of the movie, COURAGEOUS, opening Sept 30!!  Click here!

2 comments:

Dyk said...

I have been WAITING, WAITING, and then WAITING for this movie! It made Clausing laugh and cry within 5 minutes! It takes me 1-2 months to do that. I am so in, and I triple-dog dare everyone to join me!

Dyk said...

'Where are you men of courage?' - I just watched the trailer, and I am Hi-fiving myself!!

Post a Comment