A PT supervisor position is opening up at UPS soon. I put in my letter of intent. Regular hours, Sunday's off, dinner w the family every night, and the opportunity to pursue another opportunity in ministry I need prayer for - Cal Steele, my mentor, has offered to me the opportunity to follow him in his ministry to juveniles in the corrections system, addicts and lost boys. This will take training and time - both which I lack now. Please pray for God's plan to be laid out and for me to be clear to follow. Thanks.
2 comments:
Remo: The Dyk family will be praying for the job opportunity as well as the ministry. Whether or not it's UPS, if you want to bring Glory to God through that ministry, he'll take care of you! (It may not match our timing, but since he is the holy creator of the universe, we'll go with his timing.) A couple of items that just make me say: 'Pabama'!
Praise God for Opportunities - I look forward to seeing how He reveals Himself to you! I will be praying
Post a Comment