“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lee Strobel - The Case for Giving

“Our neighbors are still in need. We cannot have plenty while they have nothing. This is what Jesus would want us to do.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/LeeStrobel/2011/12/a-christmas-story/?cm_mmc=ExactTarget-_--_--_-http%3a%2f%2fwww.biblegateway.com%2fLeeStrobel%2f2011%2f12%2fa-christmas-story%2f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gulp... I think I just swallowed a football.... I can't even put my car in my garage because we have so much "stuff". Lord, help me to have a heart like Perfecta... Like you.

Unknown said...

Steve you can bring stuff to our house- oh wait my car is in the driveway too... My wife and I went through toys to get rid of because we knew Christmas was coming. Living differently is not easy and we need to lean on eachother for support, encouragment, and accountability!

Post a Comment