“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What would you do if baby Jesus came to your house?

What would the reaction be if baby Jesus came to your house?
I came home from work yesterday to discover that he was at our house, 
and the reaction was pretty cool!  Check it out below:
(The end is my favorite part!)
(***Note:  The irony of all the crap we own lining up to see baby Jesus is not lost on me . . . At least the crap has it's priorities in the right place.  But I don't see any Barbies in the line, I have my eye on them . . . )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Praise God for the hearts of our children!

Chad said...

Wow, that is really cool and a testament to the Godly home your children are fortunate enough to live in. I'd like to think my kids receive similar teaching though it's probably more likely that I'd come home to see baby Jesus being hurled at a sibling.....sorry God.

(Dyk, you do have a lot of crap;)

Griz said...

As Chad said it is a testament to their rearing, way to go Scott and Rachel!!!! I have seen it in person and it is incredible. I also received the following music video link in an email that goes to the point of asking about lines. It was initiated by a 4 year old asking about a line for Jesus after seeing a line for Santa: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=OExXItDyWEY&vq=medium. My first post I hope I am successful

Sternberg said...

that is awesome! Did the girls like it when you made that?

Dyk said...

Yes, goofball, the girls loved it!

Post a Comment