“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

ODe to the RAM!

Ok, it's a simple 4-step process to be ready for ODRAM....
1. Get out your NUTS and signup!  www.odram.com (we ARE using bus ride back)
2. Tuck your NUTS safely up and mount your bike seat
3. Follow as closely as your wives will let you (see #1) to the training program described below in the right-hand column.  You've got a month to figure it out before April 1, balance the schedule, get a bike and helmet, find bike pump, whatever...
4. Learn the draft line (pictured above).  See ya out there!
'Nuf said.

5 comments:

Dyk said...

Nice work Mitchem!

I am there! I can't wait to dip my toe in the Saginaw Bay . . . wait, that seems like a contradiction for some reason.

Get some Nuts!

Krazy Karl said...

In! Maybe not toe dip, but jump right in.
Couldn't be worse than the Grand in Jackson.... could it?

fogel said...

Approved - Confirmation #
77R9540688756225H
Event - Category - Participant Name Entry Fee
ODRAM (One Day Ride Across Michigan)
ODRAM - Jason Fogel
share on Facebook  Twitter $65.00
Service Fee $3.80
TOTAL $68.80

I'm in!

Mitchem can you make a list for us of what equipment I need for my bike for the ride and what else I'll need to bring? You know you want to... if you haven't already. :)

Dyk said...

Fogel, quick reminder, I think you still have a pump that mounts on a bike, from mine . . . hopefully . . . ?

I am getting excited, I am glad it's so close!

fogel said...

I have the pump, but it doesn't stay on the bike anymore. One day while I was riding, I must have hit a bump and it fell off. A little piece broke off and now it won't stay on. Still pumps, but no good for the road anymore.

Post a Comment