“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ruby - Final Update

Yes, it was Cat Scratch Fever.  Ruby started taking anti-biotic on Friday, and Sunday was her first fever free day in 22 days!  I thank you all for praying so, so much.  Your prayers, and actions were 'priceless'.

From Ruby - 'Thank you, I no go to the hobstable'

Ruby (far right) - back in form with the neighborhood girl gang:

4 comments:

Third Shifter said...

Awesome news! See God Bless the Dyk's and the glory be to God!

Third Shifter said...

Awesome news! See God Bless the Dyk's and the glory be to God!

fogel said...

So thankful to God for this update.

Unknown said...

I want a Hello Kitty Shirt too.. I wish I was as cool as a DYK!

Post a Comment