“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Jesus

Thank you to an honorary Knight who passed this song along to me recently (Thanks DAD!).  I have heard it before, but it really has me thinking a lot lately too.  I am quite a "neat" Christian.  Sure, Pabama runs to drop groceries off or help donate money somewehere are great, and I know God is using us on these fronts.  But I feel a little overwhelmed with so many things sometimes (probably the devil), and sometimes I think I should just go hard in one area.  Thoughts?

But I think this song gets to the point - is that enough?  So as we are continuing to strive to do God's will?  I propose we get a little "dirtier".  I think that is what My (Our) Jesus has planned for us. So, let's get some ideas going!  I know you guys have GREAT ideas.  I added a page just for ideas.

In the meantime, keep in mind what Jesus we are supposed to be to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srH1CCVOXBI

1 comment:

Dyk said...

Sternberg, I love it! But, being the Toe Dipper that I am . . . what's your idea to get 'dirtier'?

Post a Comment