“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All In - Not Lukewarm

'So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth' - Revelation 3:16

Matthew Henry's Commentary includes:  "If religion is worth anything, it is worth every thing"

I have to overcome my fears, none of this is about me, it's all about God.

I am 'All in'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dyk- I want to have that kind of resolve. I am tired of being overwhelmed by the circumstances of life. I am tired of carrying this fire extinguisher around. Thanks for being courageous! I want to be held accountable to do the same.

Sternberg said...

One of my life's greatest challenges. Seriously. All in? Still working on it....

Post a Comment