Wow, as always, God showed up, and he showed up big!
- 7 men showed up at Meijers
- Shannon closed her lane, and let us checkout 15 separate times.
- This saved us $9/turkey & we have $ left over to start the Christmas fund!
- 7 men drove around at 10pm, praying for the Spirit of God, and the love of God to be delivered along with 6 Thanksgiving dinners. It was powerful.
- No one can beat Sara Riemersma's card making skills!
If you weren't there, be sure you are next time. I say this every time, but it is so true: You don't want to miss these food runs. For me growing up, serving God always seemed like a chore and boring. But we had a TON of fun, and I can't sleep since I am still riding the high! Who ever thought serving God could be so much fun!!! See you Saturday, there are 12 meals bought waiting to be delivered, and a yard to rake!
To God be ALL the Glory! Pabama!!!

1 comment:
There is no doubt the the Holy spirit was moving last night! I am just glad that the Holy Spirit lives INSIDE each of us because with 7 guys and 6 boxes of food inside Sternbergs van....well, you get the picture.. I can't wait for Saturday!
Post a Comment