“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Early reports from the Coopersville Mission Field




Sternberg has been walking around, beating his drum on the Coopersville Mission Field.  He has reported hearing a 2nd drum, and possibly a 3rd and could it be, even a 4th?  Stay tuned for more from Sternberg as the situation on the ground develops ...

6 comments:

Sternberg said...

To God be the glory. Pray that the Spirit works in spite of me. Pabama!

Dyk said...

John 14:12 - I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

the Hunters said...

I hear the drum...

the Hunters said...

I hear the drum...

the Hunters said...

I hear the drum...

Sternberg said...

sounds like Jim hears the drum....

Post a Comment