“Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11
Pabama: (Rhymes with Alabama) Def: A feeling that there is more. A desire to make a difference, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Not willing to accept the current state of the world, and not wishing to point any fingers. The burning desire to improve, to fall and fail, to be picked up and try again. To prepare ourselves for eternity. To stand triumphant one day, only through Jesus, and hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tent City - Anyone thinking about Round 2?

Tent City, what is going on with Cookie, Popeye, Don and company?

1.  We have learned that winter brings more drinking, and more fighting.  Don especially has been having issues. The best thing recommended, take him to breakfast.  Supposedly he is up by 7:30am . . . .

2.  Mitchem found the following:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4URDI4YOXY0NmVkY2IxMWYtOWFiYi00YmI4LTliY2YtZDM1MTUyNTkyZjFm

Comment if you feel led to make a Tent City 'run'!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in. Let's set a day and go!!

Chad said...

I'm in!

Brandi said...

I'd like to know what they need.....I have had SEVERAL people who want in on helping/going & I would love to take them up on it. Do you mind pulling in non-pabamer's for this one? How do we find out what they need? Who can I talk to? I want to get the word out to those who want to help & make a little difference! (hopefully we can knock it out of the park again.......)

Sternberg said...

love to! Didn't make the first run, but feel like I missed out big time.

Dyk said...

Everyone:

The main thing Brian told me, is talk with them. Take them out for breakfast. I am sure at some point it will make sense to do another large 'working' project. (Brandi, I will ask if there are any physical needs, but they choose to live this was, so I am guessing they are limited.) Until then there's an IHOP on Alpine . . . .

Post a Comment