I just wanted to take the time to say:
- I have the first post in 2012!
- You guys are incredible, and I so appreciate you locking shields with me in this battle. This is a journey that I have proven I cannot do on my own. And I so greatly appreciate your brotherhood as I work toward working out in my life the fact that only Jesus can get me through this journey. I look forward to 2012, 'getting some nuts!', pulling my toe out of the pool, reading the Bible, praying and swinging my sword with you guys. Thanks fellow Knights, I am truly blessed to call you brothers!
Dyk
2 comments:
Ok.. the official first comment to a post for 2012...
Happy New Year! It has been a great year. Not because we won the lottery or had some great worldly event happen in our lives but because God is Awesome through good times and trials.
It is like we sang in Church this morning-
Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name
Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name
PABAMA!!
The first comment to a comment of 2012! Ha! You guys crack me up. I too am so blessed to be part of an awesome group of men who love the Lord and are willing to stand up, man up, carry the shield, swing the sword; whatever it takes!
I got on here tonight to say that I'm thinking about Tent City tonight in the midst of this change in weather and am praying for those guys! I hope we can do more for them in the future!
Post a Comment